Curators meet Artists
A portal designed to help curators get more followers for their playlists. Artists can use their submission to improve the reach of their songs.
Track submitter finds the curators playlists on the overview and can filter by genre
Playlist submission pages
- Choose which of your Spotify Playlists songs can be submitted to.
Own submissions overview
- In the dashboard you have access to your own sent submissions.
Submissions received overview
- As a curator, you can reject submissions in the dashboard or add them to your playlist if you like them. You can also see whether the submitters adhere to your submission condition.
Determine which of your artists or playlists the submitter must follow so that he can suggest his own songs to you.
Curator landing page
- A website where all your playlists can be found publicly. Perfect for sharing on social media platforms.
Approve or decline submissions
- We have developed a reputation system that punishes submitters when they spam or send false song genres to your playlist.